Tuesday, September 1, 2020

a long goodbye from somewhere

sometimes parting can be such sorrow. yeah whatever. sometimes a goodbye speaks volumes about the time of departure, who, or whom, is being departed from. or maybe the where. a state of mind. a state of shock. or the state of Maine. I don't know, I'm just making shit up as I go along. after all poetry, verse, the long form novel, a novella, the graphic comix, Kafka komics, and on and on et cetera et cetera, and any fame gathered from a writing drill is NOT about how good one may in fact be at the task of writing but, whom one knows or has connections to in the publishing world. I know from first hand experience. rejection is a dish best served at a publishers cocktail party. publishers suck really large. anyway, on to today's current rejected posts.

goodbye -


and the where a goodbye might come from -

so from right about here where I'm writing from...goodbye for now. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment