Thursday, September 17, 2020

florals and a drive-in

 Let's all go to the drive-in and have ourselves a treat. oh yeah, back in the day I spent any number of days/nights at the drive-in. that's where just about all amerika went to see a movie. that was then and this is a straight up fucking nightmare. so I bought this Biden yard sign from off the Amazon thingy. a month ago. well, I'm still waiting for my yard sign and when I tried to get some answers from Amazon, well, you can't get in touch with Amazon for any reason. not to find out where my Biden yard sign might be at, not to offer up questions the crack 'customer service team' not to ANYONE! amazon is totally insular and all the fucks want is your money and the rest of it can and will get ignored and instructed, amazon is NOT responsible for that. judas if amazon doesn't just suck. well, after I found out the amazon tracking number and the USPS tracking number was all a fabrication, I lost my temper. doesn't happen all that often but when losing the old temper does happen, well, look the fuck out. when it goes, it is quite unseemly. needless to say I canceled my amazon account and instructed amazon they could delete my account and then kindly fuck off and die. yeah, it wasn't a pretty episode. no it was not. anyway, to bring amazon to their very unkind and user unfriendly knees, I'm writing this rather scathing review of their amazon bullshit. I'm still rather pissed off about the entire business or lack of business. either way. so for today it's floral and drive-ins

floral -


and drive-in -

okay and that is all for a Thursday. TTFN :}


No comments:

Post a Comment