Thursday, August 18, 2022

What? What Did You Say...?

 Our 'good friends' at the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has agreed to allow the sale of hearing aids over the counter. You'll soon be able to waltz into Walmart and purchase a Walmart brand hearing aid just like that. What? I said, "JUST LIKE THAT." Can you hear me now...? I've got to a point in my existential sojourn that I can't hear not much. An explosion back a long time ago finished my hearing abilities for good. Can't...hear...what'd you say...? You see hearing aids are damn expensive. Really really pricey expensive. But the FDA is gonna fix all that. Availability and not pricing. You see the cost of a hearing aid will fall on the purchaser and that cost comes out of pocket. So when you might head to Target to pick up one of those really nifty new fangled hearing aids, bring your wallet full of that good old American cash. $20's and $50's will work nicely. Yup...nicely. Now we'll move today's old school bitch over to the machine art portion of our program. Bitch bitch bitch... ... ... WHAT DID HE SAY?

climate crisis -


choo...ah...choo choo -


M. Lisa in descending order -


I know why the caged dingbat sings -


I wonder when the F.D.A. will allow the sale of over-the-counter surgical kits? hmmm, they might already allow that... 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment