Saturday, August 13, 2022

State's Nuclear Secrets!

 The F.B.I. had a federal warrant to pop into the trump enclave and the F.B.I. was after state secrets AND American nuclear weapons secrets. Holy shit, it's worse than I suspected. I'm willing to bet that trump had fully intended to pass those nuclear secrets on to his buddy Vlad Putin. Holy shit twice, nuclear secrets!?! Oh damn, America needs to toss trump into prison and toss the freak in prison pretty dang quick. That acronyms to PDQ. You know, trump might have just played his last 'trust me' card. What an asshole. The Feds used a warrant under the 'espionage act'. That is really fucking serious. Now for Saturday machine art. Nuclear secrets...holy crap on a cracker...

summer -


world -


Nandor...he's relentless -


you sort of have to wonder what else trump has passed on to the asswipe Russians. the evil son of a bitch trump really does get on his knees for Putin. 😡


No comments:

Post a Comment