Monday, August 15, 2022

Freya Bites The Dust

My extremely dumb ass homies put the cack on Freya the female walrus. You see I am Norwegian by genetic testing. Genetic testing doesn't lie...does it? So after taking the spit in a tube test and sending that testing tube with my spit in it to the testing folk and then and then...after some weeks I received the genetic results and the results indicated that genetically, I'm Norwegian, Scottish, and some Irish. The results came back in that order. Anyway and after a wee bit of a digress, well, there was this walrus holed up on a boat dock in an Oslo Fjord and the locals and some tourists took to calling the walrus 'Freya'. On account of...you know, walrus are cute almost as cute as hippos, penguins, cheetahs, giraffes, kangaroos, and whales. Not necessarily in any particular order. Anyway once again, Freya's hanging out at this boat dock see and Norwegian "authorities" decide that the walrus is posing a "threat to people" and the idiots "euthanized" our gal Freya. What the hell?!? Freya was doing what any half decent walrus would do in the situation, she hangs out eats fish, mollusks, crabs, and whatever the "people" thought to throw at the walrus. She DID NOT attack anyone. Not a soul. But and however...we all know how 'authorities' decide things and Freya was cacked. Damn shame I'm thinking. Can I renounce my genetic heritage? I'm part Norwegian and I wouldn't want any walrus cacked. Not now not ever. Freaking damn shame. My genetic homies are straight up stupid. Move the dang people and get them away from the walrus. How freaking hard is that? I suppose it's too late now. Damn shame...

Now for Monday machine art. No walrus killing will be tolerated or allowed.

stack -


mopsy and company -


when -


jellyfish on toast -


I really hate it when an animal has to pay the price for people acting and being stupid. damn damn shame. 😠

No comments:

Post a Comment