Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday Oh Yes It Is

 Congratulations to Phil Mickelson as he claims the PGA Championship 2021. I watched the final hole of the PGA and I usually don't bother with golf. I mean I do admire those that can play the game. I tried to play...once...it turned out I embarrassed the game and gave it up out of respect for those that can actually play the game. Phil held his own coming down the stretch and that was pretty dang cool. One for the old guys no doubt. Yes, I am one of those. Old guys. We had us a doozy of a rain storm over the weekend. Raining buckets full. I think it snowed in Montana which is not exactly unusual. It snowed in the Sierras so there you go. The southeastern United States is basking under a "heat dome" and thus sayeth the Weather Channel guys. Ummm, I don't live there so if the southeastern part of this here Amerika is baking, yeah that's tough. We get lots of serious heat but we don't have the humidity so all things being considerable, good luck to the southeastern U.S.. Moving on to more pressing matters, here comes the machine art. 

surf's up -

camera's obscura -



so there you go for a Monday. I'm willing to bet that Tuesday will be just as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment