Saturday, January 23, 2021

It's A Rainy Day In January?

 I woke up this morning to the gentle sounds of rain. And yes, it's January a way out here behind the Zion Curtain. It generally and overall rarely if ever, rains in January. Go figure. I'm willing to bet this has everything to do with climate change. 'Climate change' is the new and politically correct way to say "GLOBAL WARNING!" Judas Priest, how hard is that to grasp and wrap the old mind around? It's not that hard. So anyway, it's raining. So last September when I got the snowblower all primed, gassed, checked the oil, and sprayed WD 40 on the moving thingies that need the WD 40, I thought for sure I'd have the snowblower working overtime by now. But no. You just don't need to fire up the snowblower when it's raining. Nope. I am not knocking the rain. All the little green plants and birds and stuff like the rain. But rain in January? In close proximity to the Wasatch Front with the Wasatch mountains towering over Mormonville? One last time... go figure. Okay and so let us now move on to the machine art and I've finished with the stuff. 

Hampden, never been there but it is entirely possible that Hampden is nice. I don't know. But I'll machine art the bejeepers out of the place -


looking through a knothole -


So there you go for a rainy Saturday. Don't forget an umbrella. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment