Wednesday, January 20, 2021

it's today it's happening it's live

 I am referring to my birthday. What else could be more important than that? Not a dang thing with the possible exception of Joe Biden's inauguration. Yeah, that's pretty important no doubt. His evility has flown the coop. I mean trump. He took his very last ride on Air Force One, on the taxpayer dime of course, and the freak is now happily entombed in Florida. You see, trump won't ever be able to leave Florida. Unless of course he gets his ignorant ass arrested. Iran has an Interpol arrest warrant issued so trump can't go anywhere in the world and not even Scotland without getting arrested and extradited to Iran. I'd really like to see that. Trump could quite possibly (inevitably?) be arrested by the F.B.I. and extradited to New York to face felony warrants. Yes that is felony warrants in the plural. The fool will also face an impeachment trial in Congress and he won't be able to ditch that either. His legal fees are going to be astronomical. Like out of this world expensive. That is of course if the dumb ass can find a lawyer willing to take his cases. And the single most important aspect to this, besides it being Hump Day and see how I snuck that in there, glorious day is my birthday. I do love having birthdays. Birthdays are far better to celebrate than not having a birthday BECAUSE if'n you aren't having a birthday you're more than likely dead. Well, I'm not dead yet. Not by a long shot. But who knows, this day is far from over. :] It's on to the birthday machine art and birthday stuff. That and it's Hump Day so somebody needs to cue the camel.

if a door is open well, close it -


owls are so cool even on a Hump Day -



so there you go and here I go...off to celebrate Hump Day AND my birthday. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment