Sunday, January 24, 2021

Well What Do You Know

It snowed, finally. Overnight or in the wee early hours of the a.m., it actually snowed a way out here in the West. Didn't snow very much and I won't have to drag out the snowblower BUT, it did snow. About an inch. Maybe not that much. Of course Utah's 'greatest snow on earth' in the Utah mountains reaped a pile of the stuff. That's exactly where the snow should be. In the mountains and NOT on my freaking driveway. If things go right and our glorious sun actually shines on this fine Sunday, the snow will melt and that will be a good thing. The Utah skiers are wetting themselves in preparation of ditching church and heading for the canyons. You see, the skiers have to drive up those Utah canyons to get to the ski resorts. Traffic will be a mangled mess right about now. I can't for the life of me figure out what the attraction with skiing might be. I've never skied and I have no intention of ever going  skiing. Don't care for the notion and I'm not about to give skiing a whirl. Back in the day I used to like to go fishing on snow days. Getting in an icy river and fishing up a few Utah whitefish was pure heaven. Cold as cold can be but on a sunny day in the freezing cold, whitefish were biting. That was a long time back. Anyway, let us all hope that the skiers can get to where the snow is without too much delay or wreckage. Utah's canyon roads are a slick as snot nightmare after a storm. Don't be stupid kids and be careful. That's all I've got for a Sunday and not that skiers would be reading any of this prattle. Doesn't matter as all the prattle on a Sunday is filler for the real deal which is of course, machine art and stuff. I've already performed the stuff part of today's prattle. :]

surreal gaol (that's jail in modernese) -


a subtle nuance in surrealism -


TTFN and peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment