Thursday, April 21, 2022

I'll Take WTF For $200 Alex

 Yesterday's post was lame. Enough about that. Today we'll take Jeopardy for the money. I've been following Jeopardy for a very long time. I even thought Alex Trebek was almost like a long lost brother. Anyway, Jeopardy plunges ahead with Ken Jennings as host with Mayim Bialik as the other host. Jennings and Bialik take turns hosting. A strange arrangement to say the least. Anyway one more time, the current Jeopardy champ is a young lady from Canada. She certainly is not a hoser. The young lady's name is Mattea Roach and she is good. Very good. Qualified for the Jeopardy Tournament Of Champions good. She is on a winning streak that is awesome. Todays episode of Jeopardy had Ms. Roach playing 'final' Jeopardy all by herself. I've never ever seen the likes of that on any Jeopardy airing I've been lucky enough to have watched. Ms. Roach won 'final' Jeopardy no problem. Ms. Roach had only herself to beat and she did not. A single player 'final' Jeopardy is a first for me. So... Now we'll move on to a Thursday installment of machine art and that's not even close to final Jeopardy. 

Valley of Fire -


Valley Vista -


I wonder IF our world will ever put some serious kibosh on Vlad Putin? A fair question I'm thinking. I even put the question to President Joe. The President of the United States of America EVEN wrote me back. Damn! Not in my wildest dreams did I think the POTUS would answer a lowlife nobody such as myself. I printed off his letter of course. I'm keeping that one for a dang certainty. 😲


No comments:

Post a Comment