Saturday, April 16, 2022

Holey Weak Continueth With Grate And Wholly Saturday

All these christianized names for days of the week are getting to be tedious and boring. The names almost sound like some NFL football playoff crap. Hmmm...there just might be a connection. Christianity and the NFL, a match made in monetized heaven? Yeah that just might be the long sought after connection. Tomorrow is THE big day. In christianized world anyway. It's all some hypocritical bullshit if you ask me. No one did ask me but that's never stopped me in the past. You see, I'm an "apostate." Back in my seminary days one of my theological instructors hung the 'apostate' designation on my irreverent self and I was alright with it. As far as I'm concerned, ALL christians should fuck off and die. Individually and collectively. Now for machine art!

fusion -


 style -


anonymous -


do 'christians' spend anytime at all following the teachings of Jesus? yes, the question is rhetorical. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment