Sunday, April 24, 2022

Leave Something Behind

 Something, anything? Does the act hold meaning? Maybe...somewhere...at sometime...or...then again...maybe not. It seems far better to leave something of intrinsic value behind than leave a granite slab with your name on it. I'm thinking that tombstones are nothing more than graffiti on rock. 

I watched 'The Accountant' starring Ben Affleck yesterday afternoon. The movie seemed a bit different role for Affleck. Violent movie no doubt. Anyway and at the end of the movie the credits had a Sean Rowe soundtrack which struck me as some really fine music. Powerful performance by Mr. Rowe. The guy has some thunderous pipes. Anyway that's my story for today and I'll stick with it. For now. Machine art is next.

portal -


relic -


last week in April so...get ready for May Day. 💃

No comments:

Post a Comment