Saturday, April 2, 2022

The Price Of Piece

 I don't have or own a cellphone. Nope not a one. Ain't not about to get one. Period. My lack of cellphone conformity seems out of place in a techno/digital/enslaved society. I don't care and all that is not my problem. I find it worlds of curious and, wholly hilarious, as people wander around comprehensively unaware of the world around them. The cellphonians have their "devices" surgically attached to their hands and in some instances, the face. You can spot the cellphonians from almost a mile away. Heads bent down staring into their umbilical lifelines hopelessly addicted to a Galaxy S7 or iPhone Montego Apple 42.2 or some other off name brand that offers a painless attachment to the growing Borg-like addiction to irrelevance. Talk about clueless. The cellphonians have a tendency to walk into doors, windows, cars, other people, and anything that might be placed into a semi-aware state of techno enslavement. My lack of cellphone attachment drives the folks at Google to irritation. I'm not about to cellphone up not now or ever. I find the devices annoying and stupid. I even use a landline for a phone at home. I do own a computer and that's about all I need to do whatever it is I do. I even have wifi. Wow...go figure. I can keep up with the world and all the war related news and I'm even on top of the news that Sarah Palin is jumping back into our truly insane world of political bullshit. Palin does like to wallow in self-promoting pig slop. Palin is an attention whore of the lowest kind. You'd probably want to avoid close encounters of the Palin kind for just about any reason. America's Congress is sorely in need of another shallow, intellectually challenged, rabid, racist, and trump loving retard. Sure it is. Palin is the reason that Alaska is conjoined to Canada and not the continental United States. Given the hog swill environment that America's Congress has become, Palin will fit right in. Right along with that orgy and dope loving congressman from North Carolina. Name's Cawthorn, Madison Cawthorn and dang if'n he's not about a dumbass in a league all his own. So our blessed America continues it's long slow slide into irrelevance and now would be about time for a little machine art. Enjoy this Saturday the second day of April 2022. There might not be another second day of April 2022. That is an odds on possibility.

Abe -





Chex -


did you know that Palin is looking for a new hubby? well... she is and Congress is just the place for Palin to go man-hunting. 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment