Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Neurodivergent And On A Tuesday...

 Neurodivergent means 'different' in the way mental process processes. Life, the universe, and everything. Non binary transaxial mental assessment. That's all there is to it. Simply more psycho-babble to leave the user of the term feeling superior to everyone. Personally, I prefer the term social divergent. On account of I could care less what anyone thinks about things I say and/or do. Bottomline would be...socially retarded. I am one of those. And on a Tuesday no less. Now for some machine art.

one ugly baby -


the strange case of 'oh no' -


I knew this lady, once upon a time, that had a baby and the baby looked like a potato. the kid was one ugly little spud. there wasn't more than about squat aforementioned lady could do about her baby. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment