Monday, April 4, 2022

Grandmas Blah Blah

 I didn't watch the Grandmas (grammys). I haven't watched the Grandmas for a very long time. I find the entire music industry to be irrelevant, insipid, vacuous, overblown, and more than a little trite. Most of the good music died back in the 90's. Not much worth listening to has cropped in years. Foo Fighters might be the exception. The Foo Fighters are dead in the water of course with the passing of Taylor Hawkins. What a pity. I do like listening to Guitarra Azul. Great guitar performance. Jesse Cook is good too. But besides classic music and Beatles, most of "modern music" simply sucks. You can't go by me. I'm an old guy and more than a bit jaded. Oh well, c'est la vie. Now for some machine art.

a separate reality -


reds -


did you know that today is 4/4/22? well it is and so there! 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment