Wednesday, August 11, 2021

It's Hump Day And Do You Know Where Your Camel Is?

 I know where the camels aren't...Siberia. Oh yes indeed. It seems and according to a report I read yesterday, the single largest wildfire in our world is burning in Siberia. Siberia? I pondered to myself. There wasn't anyone else around so...yeah I thought about that all by myself. The Siberian wildfire is so large that the North Pole is covered in wildfire smoke. Santa is going to need one of those spiffy KN95 hi-tech masks that has become wildly popular what with the advent of Covid-19 and those damn nasty Covid variants. Santa says..."Ma!, get me a respirator." I feel badly for the Clause's. I feel worse for the reindeer. And the polar bears. Well, and the walrus and seals and Inouit and the whales and oh yeah, the sled dogs. Nobody alive or partially sentient should have to breath that goddamn wildfire smoke filled air. Damn shit stinks and will give you the lung ickies in no time at all. All us poor souls trapped behind the Zion Curtain have been breathing the California, Idaho, and Oregon wildfire smoke for quite a while now. I think the grate State of Utah should sue California, Idaho, and Oregon on account of the dang smoke. Utah would sue those already mentioned states IF Utah could ever find the Utah State Attorney General. According to the last reported sighting of Sean Reyes Utah's A.G. he was in Florida with his head jammed up donny 'boy' trump's ass. Gosh that sounds worse than having to breathe the smoke polluted air. Well...that's about all for a Wednesday. See what I did there? I didn't use "the" metaphor. Good for me. Now we move on to the important part of today's program and that would be the ever so spiff-a-rama machine art. 

city in surreal relief -


down a garden path -


let us all take a moment and mourn the resignation of Andrew Cuomo...that's good. what a dumb ass. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment