Wednesday, July 12, 2023

WONKA!!! Talk About Wonka-licious...

 I caught the trailer for a new Willie Wonka movie coming out for Xmas 2023. The trailer is pretty dang cool. The kid that plays Paul Atreides, Chalomet? something like that, mostly irrelevant. This is a prequel for the entire Wonka-verse. I do love me some Willie Wonka. Took my three children to see the first Wonka starring that guy that was married to Gilda Ratner. Gene something or other. Wilder? Yeah I think that's it. Anyway, we've got us some Wonka coming for Xmas and I think that is wholly Wonka-riffic. It's too late, I'm started now. Now for Wednesday machine art and the Wonka countdown's begun.

gits -


device is dead -


wall flora -


belly roll morton -


finally lenny -


just might have to break down and go to a theater as viewing "Wonka" is all about the big screen. 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment