Friday, July 21, 2023

Lost In The DMZ

 A U.S. Army guy that was in some serious hot water with the U.S. Army, did the shake and bake at the border with North Korea and then disappeared. Army guy had been raising hell in South Korea and the Army does not take kindly to their soldiers acting all wild and crazy in South Korea and the Army was making plans to ship the guy back stateside. The Army guy caught wind of the Army's plans and that was when Army guy did the bolt. Turns out the Army guy is named 'Wade Burlap'. Hmmm...I think we've uncovered the root of dude's personal demons. I don't know if 'Wade Burlap' is the guy's name, I made that up as I was keyboarding along and finding the moniker quite amusing I used it. Names can be ever so funny. Anyway, the Army soldier that bolted across the DMZ is quite seriously disappeared. I'm not certain that doing the bolt into North Korea was a well thought out plan. I mean...North Korea? Oh yes and for you younger kids, DMZ means 'demilitarized zone'. Now for Friday machine art. Army guy is on his own now.

surreal -


icon -


keep out -


glare -


gather -


absentia -


maybe the Army could plan a prisoner swap with the North Koreans. the Army could give the North Koreans trump in exchange for Army guy... Wade Burlap. such a move could make everyone happy. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment