Friday, May 12, 2023

Big News Friday

 I have to go see a doctor today. Oh yippee. A urology doctor. Seems I'm experiencing an enlarged prostate. The genuinely unnerving aspect of this pending appointment is that I will get "probed." Not in any reasonable way, although I can't think of a "good" way to get probed. Bottom line...the doctor is more than likely gonna stick his finger up my keester. I really hate that. The doc isn't even gonna buy me chocolates and flowers. Bummer. Literally a bummer. Groan...whine..whimper...

Now for Friday machine art. 

status symbol land (Ms. Carol King..I love you) -


Mr. Tommy Chong -


swans -


veiled -


avatar -


I've always been of the opinion that it is better to give an anal probing than to receive an anal probing. 😑

No comments:

Post a Comment