Saturday, May 13, 2023

There Was Good News And Then...

 Doctor visit on Friday and there was good news for me. The doctor didn't have to 'probe' my anus. That news was a relief to be certain. I'm not comfortable having my keester probed for any reason. HOWEVER, then came the bad news. The doctor wants to harpoon my balls! So's I said..."what?!?" Yes indeed, the doctor needs more extensive therapeutic data than a mere anal probe can provide. Oh...shit! To be medically and informationally accurate, the doc will "perform a needle aspiration." A prostate biopsy. Oh yippee. That is exactly what I said to the doctor. Oh yippee. The air in the exam room was filled with breathless resignation. The doctor is gonna harpoon my balls. Oh, doom and forlorn longing for something entirely different than having to have my balls harpooned. Now for Saturday machine art. I do have some weeks before...you know...

kitchen -


alien -


edge -


ivory beaked watts-it-bird -


classical nude (mini-nude) -


just about any guy that undergoes that ever so popular "transition" bullshit is merely playing dodge'em with having their testicles harpooned. suck it up for god sake. a harpoon to the 'nads' is not a good reason to give up your manhood. probably there are worse things can happen. right off I can't come up with one but there are worse things...😐

No comments:

Post a Comment