Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mothers Of Necessity

 Happy Mothers Day to every woman on the Planet. If it weren't for mothers there would not be a soul wandering our world. Those in 'transition' will have to settle for a weak-assed...meh. Sure sure, guys might be necessary for that "sperm donation" to women and that just about ends the need. I DO NOT make the rules here. Nope. I just get to wise ass from the sidelines and wonder what in hell might be the problem with trans-gender types. Their plight and issues with self are way above my pay grade. That and I sort of don't really give a shit. Not my problem. I am also not above being empathetic. I can be empathetic without having a clue as to why someone is unhappy with their birth gender. I don't understand it. However, Mothers Day is for actual women that are biologically capable of giving birth. That's just how the chips fall. Or sperm counts. Not relevant. It's time now for Mothers Day and Sunday machine art. 

shine -


deadly -


omni magazine -


school -


foundling wheel -


a minor hint to the guys that might be within shouting distance, give your ladies the day off and be nice for a change. it is possible that whatever you do in a nice way just might be appreciated. it could happen... 👩

No comments:

Post a Comment