Monday, May 23, 2022

Moronic Monday

 Ladies and gentlemen so once again...we've arrived at another Monday. Oh yippee! Had me a grand old time out in the Mojave on Sunday and brought home some spiffy keen rocks. I do love me some rocks. Not just any old rock no sir. The ONLY rocks I bother with are the rocks that can catch my attention. If you know how to communicate with rocks, well, the catching of attention becomes a quite simple practice. "Know thyself and then know thy rocks."...Diggy Q. Hounderson. A noted Norwegian rockhound. Okay then...lets get to the meat of the Monday matter and that would be machine art of course.

cubismist -


egg planet -


tricks of a tirade -


shot down in the prime of commuting...damn that just sucks. think New York subway shooting. what in hell are the cops doing besides quaffing down doughnuts. 👮

 

No comments:

Post a Comment