Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Macular What???

 I had a go 'see' the ophthalmologist on Tuesday. In a vernacular translation, that's the eye doctor. You see I has the di-beat-us. Type II but di-beat-us nonetheless. I spend considerable time wondering/worrying about diabetic retinopathy. I'm of the opinion that it would really REALLY suck to go blind. So a long prattle cut short...I gets myself checked annually for the retinopathy. Ophthalmology visit part two...I had a gets me a new ophthalmologist on account of we moved from behind the Zion Curtain and after finding freedom...FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST, GREAT GAWD AHMIGHTY, FREE AT LAST!!! New eye doctor on Tuesday. So with paperwork to fill out (I hates paperwork I really do) more paperwork to fill out and then and then I get the call, "Don come with me." Isn't this just about ready for a made for channel 80 movie? Oh yeah. Anyway after a machine laser imaging the inside of my eyeballs, thingies and gizmos, dilation drops, and more machine thingies, more drops, and finally it's a new room and then the doctor makes that doctor appearance. Doc looks at the laser imaging of the inside of my eyeball, plugs me up to a new machine thingie for more eyeball examination, and now comes the news. "Have you ever had discussion about macular pucker?" I say...'what is macular pucker?' Doc says, "you've got macular pucker inside your left eye." Well isn't that about great. Thanks a helluva lot. "No worries just yet" says the new ophthalmologist, "Let's see how it looks in about six months." What??? Oh spitballs of more worry. See how it looks in six months... That's like getting an almost death sentence. Six months of unknown freaking the fuck out about my vision. My vision is shaky on a clear day. Bottom line is...new glasses just as soon as I can find a new optometrist. On account of my vision has grown worse than when all this vision crap started up about six years back. At the end of all the prodding, drops, machines and stuff, they did at least clean my eyeballs. Yup. Pulled the old eyeballs out rinsed 'em off in the sink and dried 'em off with a towel. Good to go for at least six months. Yippee! Wednesday machine art is up right about now.

prison -

sheep -



cultural thievery -


earthquake 6.8 hang in there Argentina -


do Argentinians think about Hump Day or do Argentinians wonder when the ground might quit shaking... 😲

No comments:

Post a Comment