Tuesday, May 31, 2022

All Used Up

 The month of May is done. Finito. Used to the very last drop. The month of May brought more mass shootings and deaths. More automobile homicides. More political bullshit. AND...one drunk husband of the Speaker of the House of Representatives. That'd be Nancy Pelosi's lifelong squeeze. What is name. No really, what is his name? I don't know. I suppose I could google up dude's name BUT and however, I do not give a flying figmont to the power of whatever. Here's machine art to end the month.

some guy -


mural -


fracktose -


facial array -


would it be such a bad thing IF someone put the hogtie on donny 'fucknuts' trump? I don't think that would be such a bad thing. however, the Secret Service (Amerika's SS) might think otherwise. pity... 😚

No comments:

Post a Comment