Saturday, August 19, 2023

'Trans' Then To Now

 Back in the day and I'm talking about the 'day' before most any reader was a gleam in their daddy's eye, the term "trans" was a shorthand epithet for transvestite. Yes and a long long time ago, there were guys liking to dress as women. Some of the 'trans' dressing guys were so gorgeous that regular knuckle-dragging horn dogs could not tell any difference and were therefore left with one colossal surprise as a quick pickup date went horribly wrong. Surprise...! That was then. This is...now? 'Trans' has taken on an entirely new definition and that, as things turn out, would be cultural evolution. I'm a student of cultural evolution and it is one surprising field of study. I'm not certain if one can get a BS degree in cultural evolutionary studies. If one could, well, I'm most certainly on my way to an earned PhD. There was a really spiffy and old apartment building I used to hang out in a way back in the day and there was a raft of ballet dancers that lived in this building. On weekends, the "boys" would don their fashionable best and head for the club scene. Damn if any of the crowd I hung out with could tell what was when and who would be the first to gather the cajones to ask one of the gals/guys out for a date. Had that happened back then, belief me, no one was about to admit to any homosexual adventures with a drop dead gorgeous transvestite. Not a chance in straight guy heterosexual world. Now it's time to flee the wayback machine of fond memories and get the Saturday machine art presses to pressing. 

ddt -


cube-ist -


pegasus -


earthen -


future -


lesser -


cross dressing and gender confusion seem mostly a non issue for myself. I've lived long enough to have seen any number of cultural "issues" come and go wither on the vine of disinterest. what does bother to me to this very day would be an asshole like Marjorie Taylor-Greene. is this stupid cow really as big a dumbass as she puts on? 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment