Thursday, August 3, 2023

Monsoon

 Way out here in the heart of the Mojave Desert yesterday, our desert morning was greeted with one hellacious thunderstorm. Thunder bolts and lightning very very frightening me...Galileo Galileo Galileo Figaro...scared the bejesus out of our dog. Poor girl crawled in my wife's shower and she was NOT coming out. I had to pick up the dog so my wife could get her shower. My dog isn't any manner of a lightweight. However, afternoon broke clear and comfortably cooler... for now. Tomorrow's another day entirely. On a more positive note, there were no federal indictments served in the preparation of Thursday's edition. Yippee! So now I'll segue over to the machine art portion of today's program.

ships -


finality -


tea house of an August meteor shower -


wonder -


clawhand -


has anyone seen trump's bitch melania? more than a bit of a trite question...awww...who cares. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment