Friday, February 18, 2022

SheepDip Bundy @ The Cement Pond

 I'm back. A week well spent in the Mojave Desert and I'm feeling much better now. Spectacular for the most part and the weather was exquisite. I was able to capture the Valley Of Fire with my camera. Images will follow as soon as I get them uploaded to my Mac. The highlight of the trip, besides the elk outside of Mona, Utah, would be seeing SheepDip (Cliven) Bundy at the cement pond over by Bunkerville, Nevada. Old Bundy hasn't aged very well to say the least and probably about the best can be said for SheepDip. We got to see wild turkeys in Overton, Nevada and I've NEVER seen wild turkeys in the Mojave at anytime in days gone past. Anyway, there will be more tales of the desert in the days to come. I've got a pile of crap-o-la to get caught up on. So for now, TTFN. Machine art is next. There's always machine art.

couple -


walk dog -


I read that war with Russia is only days away. a war with Russia would certainly change the dynamic of just about everything. 😟

No comments:

Post a Comment