Tuesday, February 1, 2022

It Is Not Groundhog Day

 Tomorrow and that would be February 2, 2022, is Groundhog Day. Today is the Chinese New Year and therefore today is the first day in the Year Of The Tiger. Okay everyone, fireworks are in order as is the eating of copious amounts of Chinese food. Get yourselves over to Panda Express and pig out. I really don't know if Panda Express has decent Chinese food. I've never been to a Panda Express. I hope that Panda Express isn't serving 'General Ho's ham fried panda'. Oh yuck and what an outrage. I have no idea what the 'year of the tiger' might entail but I do hope they quit killing tigers. 'They' would mean any and all of those who might celebrate a Chinese year of the tiger. The Chinese I suppose. My wife tells me that the 'year of the tiger' is supposed to be auspicious for people born in the 'year of the ox' and that would be me. 'Year of the ox' doesn't mean much for me BUT, I do personally celebrate being 29 years and one month clean. Now that's something to celebrate. Anyway, today is a big deal for those Chinese folk and I suppose that the Beijing Olympics was timed to fall in the 'year of the tiger'. I don't know that for a certainty but I could bet I'm not too far off the mark of a tiger. Get it? Play on words and NOT wordle. I really don't know what 'wordle' might be and I really don't care. However, 'wordle' is a big enough deal that the 'wordle' thing has been purchased by the New York Times. For a cart load of cash. I have a word for the New York Times and you don't need to play 'wordle' to figure out what that word might be. I'll be gracious enough to offer up a clue as to what might that word would be...think the 'f' word and then add whatever letters you think might fit neatly into one lame ass riddle. Okay...times up. Now let us plunge boldly into today's offering of machine art.

police -


want's to be a cowboy -


so there you go and on the first day in the 'year of the tiger'. how about that. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment