Sunday, February 6, 2022

Flashy

 I've got nothing so, I'm gonna ramble on here and see what happens. With war on the horizon and not so distant a horizon at that, are America's young guys ready for a draft and an almost certain death in...Ukraine? It won't be the Ukraine girls the boys will have to worry about. For context, see the Beatles version of 'Back In The USSR'. Moms and dads should probably stock up on body bags. They are gonna need them. If you happen to own stock in America's military/industrial complex, get ready for some righteous dividends. Money along with war help the world to go around. I find it rather curious that the 'Comet' channel on our non-cable television aired the Keanu Reeves version of 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' just last night. That would be Saturday night which is alright for fighting. See Elton John's catalog of musical hits. Anyway, I think the Keanu Reeves version of TDTESS is worlds better than the original Michael Rennie version. The special efx that created Gort are spectacular. I don't care much for Kathy Bates the actress. I've never got over her role in 'Misery'. Yikes!!! Anyway the TDTESS Reeves movie seems prescient and it does kill some wasted time. Gort is a new and improved Gort from the first Gort. The way the machine dissolves is outstanding. So there you have it for a Sunday and the first Sunday in the month of February 2022. I like February the month on account of the month simply flies by and it's over. Beware the Ides of March. Machine art is next.

Union Pacific -


 orca in abstract -


I gave today's screed a goofy title simply and because. because I didn't have more than about squat. 😯

No comments:

Post a Comment