Monday, April 10, 2023

Nothing From Nothing

 I've got nothing. Nada. Zip. I'm fairly certain that by tomorrow there will be ample stories to rag about. There are probably any number of wacky ass stories plaguing the webpages on an Easter Sunday. However, I'm being a mite lazy and skipping the research thingy looking for whatever. Now for Monday machine art without any interruptions. You see I write a post the evening prior to the actual time I post some mind-numbing screed. Works for me...

flower #6 -


song for Lulu -


portal -


mercs -


alien -


I watched the final round of the Masters today. there wasn't a LIV tourney being televised today. might have had something to do with Masters eating up available broadcast time. I've been watching the LIV tourneys and the coverage is far better than CBS and Jim Nantz. back in the day, Nantz covered sports for Salt Lake's channel 5. hmm, that was way back in the day. time flies when you're having some fun. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment