Saturday, November 5, 2022

World Serial

 I haven't paid too much attention to this year's World Series. I'm not much of an Astros fan. I'm really not much of a Phillies fan. The real World Series champs, the New York Yankees, did the suck out to Houston and I'm left to stew over what might have been. Had the Yankees prevailed over the Astros, I would probably be tuned in to watch every last pitch. 

Where's Derek Jeter when the Yanks need him... oh right Jeter retired. It's gonna take a while for the Yankees to get back to World Series caliber. That is NOT a reference to anything ballistic.

 I suppose in a non-jaded world, I might could prefer the Astros over the Phillies. But and I can admit to being worlds of jaded against the Phillies, go astros. T'would be better if the Yankees were in the World Series...they're not. Oh shucks and boo-hoo. Now for Saturday machine art. No more baseball references for the remainder of 2022. Promise...

wonkism -


disciples of St. Peyote -


the god king of Pomona -


sandman -


so it would seem that the trump is planning a third run for the White House. come on D. O. J. put that sleazy freak behind bars. 😠

No comments:

Post a Comment