Friday, November 4, 2022

Squished Like A Bug

 According to a video blurb I saw on CBSNews, the Weather Channel's Jim Cantore was squished like a bug when Cantore was struck by a falling tree in a storm ravaging somewhere unnamed. The video blurb left me wondering if Cantore saw that coming. I did not independently verify if Cantore was, in actual fact, squished like a bug. I mean jeepers, this is CBSNews that was airing the video blurb. They wouldn't lie to us...would they? Tinker with the video to make the blurb portray something different than what might have been... Gosh, who to believe... Now let's have some Friday machine art and you can believe everything if not anything posted on the old skulzwerks blog thingy. sure sure. Oh yeah and I forgot to post a couple of days musings and the posts will be posted as of right about now...however the postings will be out of order. ☺

muertos -


catcher of dreams -


ballet dancer -


gardens in Babylon -


I suppose that had I been on my game, well, I would have posted the posts I missed in a more timely manner. well...I didn't so sue me. that's what trump does. 😱

No comments:

Post a Comment