Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Utterly Disgraceful

 Having been bombarded with an endless stream of political advertising, I think that I've had about enough. Of political ads. I'm speaking for myself only. National political adverts, state political adverts, and local political adverts are nothing less than slanderous. Once upon a time and I suppose that I'm being a touch dated, political adverts were partisan and that was to be expected. However, these days the political adverts from both political parties and their well monied political action committees have finally hit the bottom of an insult filled and disgraceful barrel filled with lies, half-truths, outright dishonest muck, and insulting rhetoric that has no place in our American system of governance. If one can take anything at all from the political advertising blitzkrieg for this years midterm election cycle, ALL the politicians running for re-election and/or a first time candidacy are scurrilous and criminal felons that should by all rights be imprisoned for simply being human. The advertisers words and not mine. I might share some of the sentiment aired on television and on YouTube (?) but, I'm not running for ANY political office and I'm not a member of any political party. By simple association, one is tainted with the utter shame of political affiliation. Shame on the candidates and shame on BOTH political parties. It is entirely possible that not a one of the candidates running are deserving of election. Now how about some Tuesday machine art. No political advertising was used in the making of our Tuesday machine art.

elven -


Maynard -


necromancer -


I think we are about three weeks from Election Day 2022. dang...three weeks can't pass by fast enough. 😖

No comments:

Post a Comment