Sunday, February 7, 2021

A Super Bowl of Sunday

It's here. Super Bowl of football Sunday. Finally (yeah like there aren't more important things to do on this fine Sunday). Have you placed your bets? Have all you football obsessed Amerikans offered up prayers for your team? Teams? Stocked the fridge with beer and the ever so important snacks to chow on during the game? Made arrangements for the kids? You know something besides chaining the little darlings out in the backyard. Made peace with your annoying neighbor that always picks the opposing team from the team that you've picked? Stocked up on shotgun shells. Amerikans are supposed to 'rally round the family with a pocket full of shells'. Yeah that's a shot at the Rage Against The Machine guys. Actually I kind of like the song of the same name. 'Pocket Full Of Shells' or is the title 'Rally Round The Family'? I should probably google that up. Not now. Oh that's an unintended funny. You know, 'shot' and 'shells'? Comedy is never pretty on an early Sunday morning. Well I do hope the better team wins the game. I also hope that Tommy Terrific gets his game handed to him. I don't care for Tommy Terrific and I've never been a fan of his. I also don't care for his old team. Well and to be specific, I don't care for the Patriots owner. Robert Kraft is the owner and I think I'm pretty darn close. Kraft is another of those infamous "self made" billionaires. Yeah, Kraft is self made. Not the sorry suckers that have worked for the guy over the years and made Kraft mountains of money. Self made, right. Kraft is a shining example of who's really important in Amerika. Corporate swine. The over indulged asshole would not stand a chance in Compton on a Saturday night. Truth be told, Kraft wouldn't be caught dead in Compton. I'm thinking the guy couldn't find Compton on a map made especially for Kraft in large format print with the names spelled phonetically. Oh I apologize, I don't know the guy and I don't want to know the guy and as for Boston and the various New England types, stay the hell away from the land of Zion.😁 I found the emoji button. Good for me. Okay and that's about enough of vitriolic blah blah blah for a Super Bowl of Sunday. On to machine art and stuff. 

a giant placing his bet -


 a memorial for all those that will lose a bet placed on the "teams" -


I'm taking the Packers to lose by five. I think that just might be a fairly safe bet. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment