Saturday, February 24, 2024

From The Can't Make This Shit Up Department

 Having been born and raised in Utah I can relate to the comedic side of news items that on occasion make an escape from 'behind the Zion curtain.' A fair number of "Utahns" are a shade naive, truly gullible, and not necessarily the brightest bulbs in a package of lightbulbs. I will now and for a reader's literary entertainment, post a Friday news item from the local Fox 13 Utah television station that every once in a while posts up an item that is fairly funny and highlights that Utah standard of what's really important in life. Ergo -

Here's the kicker and summary ending of what passes for entertainment in Utah -


"It is balloon!!!" Them's are my homies ...

Now for Saturday machine art.

waiting on godot -


quix -


tucker -


rides -


off world -


geisha -


I've always considered it best to free the balloons. I've launched helium filled balloons on numerous occasions. however, I don't think any of those balloons launched required or received the attention of NORAD or the U.S. military. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment