Friday, June 2, 2023

Update

 I've been in the wilderness of the Escalante Desert. The obsidian fields in the foothills of the Mineral Mountains. I've been traversing deserts for a good part of my life and I have never seen the desert bloom like it has this year. Flowers of orange, blue, white, pink, yellow, and the songbirds are singing up a streak. Mule deer running all over the place. The rivers are flowing high and fast. The obsidian fields were giving chunks of obsidian, agate, garnets, topaz, and some black stones that I'm not sure what those stones might be. Research is next on the old agenda. The stones might be bixbyite but I'll have to be better informed, back to the textbooks. Here's a portion of Friday machine art on account of it's Friday and the second day of June.

rings -


express -


spontaneous human combustion -


cookah -


bones -


president Joe took a header after giving a speech at the Air Force Academy. presidents have been taking headers for as long as I can remember. it's no big deal. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment