Saturday, September 11, 2021

It Was Twenty Years Ago...Today

 Twenty years flew by. Time does fly when you're having fun. We have been having fun...haven't we? Afghanisnam, Iraq, the war on terror, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, trump, and even Hillary. Speaking about Hillary, America hates the woman so badly that it elected donald trump over Hillary. Jesus, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. We did have Sgt. Peppers to pass twenty years with but it really didn't help much. Guantanamo and the illegal detention of Mooselim men. C.I.A. run "secret prisons" so the spooky boys could torture Mooselims and no one would notice. Or so the story goes. Abu Ghraib in Iraq so the U.S. military could torture Iraqis. The last twenty years have given America an abundance of ugly shit. Supposed if not alleged 'honorable' American leaders reduced to make your skin crawl vermin hellbent on undoing the rule of law and simple human decency. Yeah some fun there boy. Does anyone dare to imagine what the next twenty years might bring? Not me. I seriously doubt I've got another twenty years left in me. However, you just never know. Regardless, I am not looking forward to what might be coming down ye ole pike. The way America looks today, I think the next twenty years will be an ironic amplification of the last twenty years. Karma kids and the karma always comes home to roost sooner or later. Later would be the preferable but sooner is the more likely. Twenty years ago today. I can still remember how beautiful the skies looked after all the flights were cancelled on "that day." I'm thinking that America might not ever get the chance to see that again. Sgt. Pepper might have taught a band to play but no one and I mean NO ONE has paid the piper, at least not to date. I think I've picked enough scab off of this not yet healed wound. Time now for some machine art. The congregation shall say "amen!"

Namistan -


a soft parade is yet to come -


more of the same when enough has been enough. 😵

No comments:

Post a Comment