Wednesday, March 2, 2022

If It's Raining Atrocity...

 If it's raining atrocity and genocide in Ukraine, well, it must be Russian. talk about shooting fish in a barrel. Vlad the murderous Putin has shown his true face to our world and its a damn ugly portrait. Worse than 'The Picture Of Dorian Gray'. Both the book and the movie. So...where does our world go from here? I haven't a clue. I hope this current violent bullshit does NOT turn nuclear. Damn if'n that wouldn't just fuck up everyone's day. Oh yeah. Here it is a HumpDay and I'll proceed directly to the machine art. I'm not certain what more needs to be stated. Categorically of course. No, I didn't bother to watch President Biden's SOTU. I plugged into some Vivaldi and let the symphonies wash over me.

GoDiver -


owl no pussy cat -


I'm thinking that the "civilized" nations are going to have to suck it up, step up, and confront the Rooskies militarily. Sadly, not much else will dissuade the Russians. 😟

No comments:

Post a Comment