Sunday, March 13, 2022

Savings?

 So the big switch happened last night. Wait...really freaking early this morning? The switch to daylight savings time. I can't figure out how anyone thinks there's any "savings" involved here. There will be the same amount of daylight occur whether a clock is moved an hour forward or an hour backward. Sun comes up...the sun goes down...actual daylight remains the same. As our sun moves it's inclination from equinox to equinox, daylight lengths then recedes with the seasons. So moving a clock ahead or in reverse changes nothing in actual daylight shining on our precious Mother Earth. The entire 'daylight savings time' is ludicrous at best and goddamn annoying on general principles. Set clocks ahead or set clocks back BUT set the time and leave it alone. Screws my body clock up something fierce. Takes me about two weeks to readjust. Twice a year. Criminy, this bullshit needs to stop. So there's your daily dose of venting spleen and my personal favorite bitch that I get to grind on at least twice a year. So we made the switch to daylight savings time and did that stop the Rooskies blasting bejesus out of Ukraine? Nope, the Rooskies are still dropping commie bombs on Ukraine. Curse you Vlad the Putin! Murderous asshole. So what should America do with Rooskie immigrants that are living in our U.S. of A.? Round the bastards up and stash them in internment camps? Guantanamo? Send the fuckers back to RooskieLand? The least America can do to be in simpatico with Ukraine is to be really mean to Rooskie immigrants. Bastards! Wait...I know...round the immigrant Rooskies up and send them to Texas. I'm thinking the immigrant Rooskies would feel right at home a way down in the 'bluebell' state. Yea...haw!!! Machine art is next up in the daily antics of (fill in the new 'user name' here) BabylonDon. Please to let me know if'n you like the new moniker. I like it. Back to digitry. I just made up a new word. Please to let me know what you think of the new word.

sanctuary again -


age -


I'm of the opinion that a select team of commando Ukrainians should sneak back into RooskieLand, plant bombs around Vlad the Putin's dacha, and then set the explosives off. That'll teach our war criminal buddy to NOT be a messing around with Ukraine. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment