Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Escape From Behind The Zion Curtain

I'm back. Took the better part of two weeks to get settled in the new digs. Runner slides into home and...safe! Seems that just about all I missed was the war on Ukraine and Will Smith putting a bitch slap on Chris Rock. I caught the replay that was on an endless television feedback loop, way to go Mr. Smith. Chris Rock has been begging for a solid bitch slap for a long time. Turns out that words indeed have consequences. So the wife, myself, and our dog have slipped the surly bonds of dictatorial bullshit and are now able to truly live free. Free of the religious intolerance that is Utah in all it's moronic glory. They be some really ignorant sheeple. Bye and bye y'alls and just so you know, we did NOT let the door hit us in the ass on the way south. Free at last, free at last, great desert gods ahmighty, free at last. I paraphrase of course. So while I get the works in progress for public presentation, here are some leftovers from back in the day. 

sign to the road home -


morning and a new day -


there'll be more to report coming later on. for now...TTFN. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment