Saturday, March 5, 2022

Connections

 The newest trend in demonizing rich Rooskies is to gank their yachts and upscale domiciles. You know, on account of the uber rich can afford toys of that nature. However, the uber rich Rooskies wouldn't be uber if it weren't for their connections to Vladdy the Putin. Ain't that the way these things always work. To get into the uber rich club one must first grease the wheels of political machinery. That's how that kind of shit works everywhere. The uber rich give to whomever is at the head of any government and in return the uber rich get to keep their mounds of ill gotten gains. Personally, I think that the uber rich should be eaten alive. Or burned while shackled and chained to a mound of currencies. That's just me mind you. I don't care for the greasy fuckers. So I suppose that if one were fluent speaking the Rooskie language, Cyrillic I do believe, well you'd be able to understand the incredibly rich Rooskies whining like those goofy dang dolls that nest inside one another. Having just now googled up the nesting Rooskie dolls, I found out the dolls are called 'Matryoshka Dolls'. Wow, I just learned something I did NOT know before. I still really don't care but I learned something new. It is a good idea to learn something new every day. That helps you stay on top of stuff. Okay and so now that we've all learned a new thing we'll move it on over to our Saturday machine art segment of the daily screed.

tropic -


the blue ele -


I wonder if those Rooskie oligarchs are gonna get pissed at Vladdy the Putin for fucking up theys truly wealthy world? 😮

No comments:

Post a Comment