Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Up To The Great Wide Open

 To boldly go where he's never gone before. Who you might ask? Why Captain Kirk that's who. William Shatner gets a ride on Bezos joyride rocket today and our good Capitaine finally makes it to space. The final frontier. Good for Shatner. I'd really like to get a ride to space but I don't know the "right people" to make that happen so I'm shit out of luck. Maybe Demi Lovato could get a ride to space. However, Lovato would insist that the 'crew' be nonbinary or she'll hold her breath until everyone agrees that nonbinary is the wave of the future. Is the wave of A future? Not necessarily everyone else's future, just Lovato's. I think that Lovato might be dipping into the crack bag again. I'm not certain of that so I should just probably leave it in the speculation stage of celebrity stupidity. A real space fact, Scotty made it to space long before Kirk. Yup. James Doohan's family got his ashes smuggled onto the International Space Station and Chief Engineer for NCC 1701 USS Enterprise and my favorite crew member next to Mr. Spock, one Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott is now floating peacefully in space. The final frontier. Mr. Doohan died in 2005. Shatner died in 2020 but no one has told him yet. Oh my god...earth zombies in space! Shatner is so dang old he's now a zombie. Wait...that's not right...Shatner is a mummy. Mummies In Space! Did you know that Shatner once insulted Demi Lovato and hurt the ditzy bitch's feeling in such a manner it made the crazy lady cry. I'm not certain if a rocket would be nonbinary. I suppose that would depend on the number of rocket engines there are to be in use. I suppose. THE FINAL FRONTIER! Machine art is coming up next.

spatial curves in space -


dead roses -


Bezos joyride rocket is a one up then back down so that's not exactly like being in orbit OR on the ISS. 🙈🙉🙊

No comments:

Post a Comment