Thursday, October 14, 2021

DAMN! I Missed It

Yesterday was 'No Bra Day'. I missed it! Dang it all, here I was being all pertinent and timely and I missed it. There must have been a memo somewhere. Today is just any old regular Thursday and the bras will be back on today. Double dang it! Evidently 'No Bra Day' falls on October 13th and I did not know that. Well don't that just beat all. I DID NOT KNOW! Crap diddly crap crap. Guys all around our breast-centric world have a chance to see them breasts all unleashed and stuff and I was about the day's business clueless. Boy if'n I don't feel kind of sheepishly stupid. I do love to see me some breasts and I missed my chance. The 'free-the-nipples' day is gone and won't be back until next October 13th. Okay so I really do know why 'breast cancer awareness' is important but still, I missed 'No Bra Day'. Yes I can admit to being more than teenage juvenile when it comes to a woman's breasts. The breast obsession can probably be traced back to being bottle feed as an infant. I don't know what the psychiatric prognosis has to say and I really don't care. I do know that I do love me some tits and I missed the day to celebrate my fascination. Crap... machine art is next. Crap...

sometimes you feel like a nut -


 flight -


what's the point in 'acting grown up' when you every so often can't act childish. 👶

No comments:

Post a Comment