Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Hope Is Hope

 Here's hoping the dang keyboard will work. Okay and so far we're good to go. Dang Mac hardware, or should that be software, doesn't. Or won't. Or whatever. So I did the software update thingy to get the Monterey Apple crap and ever since, my desktop is more like a desk piece of shit. I wasn't given an option to option out of the upgrade. Oh hell no. The Apple upgrade bullshit just did the upgrade which as it turns out wasn't much of an upgrade. More like a fuck it all up grade. The really weird part is that the keyboard failures are sporadic. Different keys on my keyboard work sometimes and then the keys won't work and oh damn if that isn't about worlds of annoying. I'm of the opinion that Apple has a built in feature that after Apple thinks you're ready for a new iMac, well, your old Mac begins the computer dementia and done is finito. I really like our Mac desktop and there's nothing on the market that even comes close to the Mac. However and that being said, if'n the Mac goes belly up you are screwed and then forced to have to fork over for a new Mac and the damn things aren't exactly cheap. I could suppose that's a reason for Apple to be worth several trillion dollars and holy bars of bullion, that's a mountain of cash. Well and for now, the keyboard seems to be doing exactly what the thing was designed for. Keyboarding. On to the machine art before my keyboard does the deep six crap.

pilgrim -


room to let -


I don't think that Apple has turned out as Wozniak and Jobs had envisioned in the beginning. Apple was to be a bit more utilitarian...I think. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment