Saturday, January 8, 2022

In Honor Of The Man

 Today would have been Stephen Hawking's 80th birthday. Happy B-Day Dr. Hawking. I hold Dr. Hawking in highest regard. I've read his books. Not the strictly science books, Dr. Hawking's more popular science books explaining our universe. 'A Brief History Of Time' made complex space/time theoretics understandable. Being a minor amateur theoretical physics guy, I make up more theoretical physics than I actually understand. As for the mathematics, well, I can do some of the math in my head but having to prove my work becomes problematic. Given that most of the math taught in schools these days isn't exactly the same math I grew up struggling with, I tend to simply skip over the math crap and go for what I understand. Or what's close enough for me. Yeah, I am NOT a "numbers" man. However and all that being said, Dr. Hawking made all the heady stuff understandable. I really appreciate that. Dr. Hawking had a fine sense of humor too. He could take a good joke as well as give us some humor unlike most of the science guys. Any number of the science guys and gals are for the most part humorless. So you say it's your birthday, well, happy birthday to ya. Machine art comes right about now. In space/time history of course.

hello kitty -


in space - 


did you know that if you go faster than the speed of light in reverse, you'll get to see god. that's true. 😝

No comments:

Post a Comment