Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Damned Annoying

 So I'd just crawled out of bed on this fine morning when the phone rang. Barely 07:00 hours for hell sakes. Now I'm not exactly a pleasant soul first thing in the morn. Brain fog and my eyes won't focus. Anyway I answered ringing phone and some tele-dumb ass barely understandable woman starts off with a good morning prattle. The woman can't be made to speak clearly and gad dang it if that isn't about annoying as hell. Well I rudely ask the woman what she wants and I want to know what the fuck she thinks she's doing calling at 07:00 hours on a humpday first thing in the freaking morning. Click! Conversation is ended. Simple as that. She hung up which by all accounts was a good thing. She really didn't want to hear what would come next. Crude yes. Vulgar yes. Socially unacceptable yes. I don't fucking care. If some asshole is stupid enough to call the house at 07:00 hours on ANY morning, well, they'll get what they get. Plain and simple as that. Pissed me off. Here's some machine art as I can sense that another sub psychotic rage is a brewing. I really detest the tele-callers and it doesn't matter what time of day it is.

homeless -


school girl oh yeah -


all tele-callers should burn in telemarketer hell. 👺

No comments:

Post a Comment