Sunday, June 19, 2022

Fathers Pffft...

 Fathers Day June 19, 2022 and I'm not a big fan of Fathers Day. I wasn't any good at being a father. Not in the least. I was an absolute asshole regarding the entire fatherhood deal. I bailed on my first wife which was an unspeakably crappy thing to do. I bailed on my kids which was an unspeakable crime against my children. So on any given Fathers Day I get to reflect on being a domestic failure of an asshole. Arrogantly overindulging in my addictions, adultery, wholesale prickdom, and there you go. Fathers Day but not so much for me. However I do know now what not to do regarding fatherhood. A wee bit too late and after the fact. Fait accompli and/or ce la vie. I haven't had any contact with my kinfolk for the better part of half a lifetime. Ain't not a dang thing can be done about any of it. I'm not whining. I am making admission of amoral sin. Fathers Day...pffft! I really don't care for Fathers Day. Happy Fathers Day to all the successful fathers out there. Hold your kin close and be straight up. They deserve no less. Sunday and Fathers Day machine art.

fjord -


Romeo -


west by Wyeth -


Happy birthday Christopher wherever you are. 😶

No comments:

Post a Comment