Thursday, August 27, 2020

surrealism on the half shell

quite unlike a plate of raw oysters, surrealism is tangibly edible. appreciable? yeah, maybe that last one. raw oysters on the other hand are quite like salted snot. slimy, slithery, on the whole rather unappealing.  I don't care for the oysters. I don't care for raw fish in general so I really don't care for shell fish. lobster maybe if I lived in Maine somewhere and the lobster was fresh and then cooked. with cooked being the overarching premise. shrimp are okay as long as they're cooked. once upon a time I had some Szechuan  Shrimp. a Chinese dish that is so goddamn hot spicy it's barely edible. eat the peppers someone said. yeah that was a mean trick. I had Szechuan pepper burn for days. going down and then on the way out. yikes!!! oh mercy me, I digress. it's Thursday and it's on to surrealism on account of I like it.
fenced out -

and then it's bridges of some unknown county -

step outside the door and you'll be surprised at what you find. at least it won't be Szechuan peppers. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment