Friday, July 31, 2020

chaos at the sign of four

I like abstract surrealism. abstract surrealism is so...surreal in the abstract. so I take an image that I find interesting and abstract the bejeepers out of the image then make the image surreal using several "secret" methods. (those methods are "secret" on account of I'm not about to talk about it) :}
then the abstract surrealism goes into the machine and presto...an image that is abstract, surreal, and more times than not, pretty dang cool. after all, art IS whatever you can get away with. so for our last Friday in the month of July 2020, and thank god for that, here are two yes count them two works of abstract if not surreal machined art. sheer machine genius I tells ya. if you use your imagination, the first image sort of looks like a bird.
chaos -

at the sign of four (apologies to Mr. Doyle for the gank) -

okay and, TTFN and we'll see you next month. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment